Monday, June 3, 2013

Sorry Kid, You're Going to Have to Try a lot Harder to Freak me Out

I started babysitting when I was eleven. At the age of nineteen I got my first job in daycare and I worked in the field for nearly eight years. The week after I left my job, people from my church showed up...


Add that to the fact that I'm around my nieces so much at one point my mom referred to them as my sister's and my children and, suffice it to say, I've been around kids for a very long time. Long enough that the things they do that make others shit frackberries have lost their effect on me.

For instance...


This is not a quality that has been met with much appreciation by others. Pretty sure they think I'm insensitive or something. I've often been given the "wait until you have kids" glare. 

It's not that their misbehavior doesn't annoy me. 

It just fails to shock me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...