Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z if for Zorro the Gay Blade

I grew up watching Zorro the Gay Blade and love the movie to this day. It feels weird calling something that was made the year my brother was born an oldie, but I guess it is. An oldie, but a goodie.

The premise is that Zorro breaks his foot, but fear not good people. His twin brother has arrived just in time to fill in and save the day. Did I mention that the twin brother is rather flamboyant and not at all a Zorro like character? 


So now Zorro is trying to right wrongs and woo women and still be taken seriously with his whimsical brother filling in. The replacement Zorro baffles the bad guys with his array of bright costumes and drastic change in behavior. 



The happy, over the top Zorro has remained my favorite depiction of Zorro to this day.

Commenters: If you're a new follower, please let me know so I can follow your blog back. Please either use the commentluv feature or leave me a link to your blog. Not all methods of commenting necessarily leave me a way to get to your blog, and do like to check out your work. A Few Random 

AtoZ Blogs: Because the AtoZ participants list is so massive, I don't include it here. However, I would like to give some love to my fellow bloggers, so I thought I'd pick a couple of random blogs to link to that y'all can check out at your discretion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...