Monday, February 11, 2013

That Stupid Penguin Needs to Learn How Keep Sh*t to Himself

First thing's first, it is NOT pronounced pee-n-g-when. It's pronounce pen-g-win. No that we have that squared away we can move on.

I've been visiting Utah's Hogle Zoo at least once a year for the past several years. It's always during the summer. I know, I know. If I want to see the animals active I need to go when it's cooler. But summer is that time when the stars align and basically everyone just wants to get their kids out of there hair until school finally starts again. Since I specialize in getting kids out of people's hair, that's when I get to go.

One exhibit that always fascinates me is the penguins. With out fail, every time I go they're ALL huddled in a corner staring at the wall. 

My apologizes for the picture quality.
Apparently it was the only picture I had on hand. 
At first, I thought this was how it was going down:



But as I observed over the years, I started to realize is was actually going down like this:








Them penguins got some serious drama going on down there. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...