Saturday, February 16, 2013

Reward! Yay!

Linda King over at Excuse me While I Note That Down was gracious enough to bestow the Versatile Blogger Award on me.


The rules say that I must divulge seven things about myself:
  1. I once had a black cat named Bubonic. She ran away and I was very sad. I'd waited a long time to a black cat so I could use that name, though I suppose if I'd had a black rat that would've been even more fitting.
  2. I'm allergic to rats. This was a recent discovery since my niece got rats for Christmas. I thought it was the pine bedding that kept causing the asthma attacks. (I'm severely allergic to all things pine). But every time I sit down wind of the little guys I get sent running for my meds. *sad face* They're so cute, but I can't touch them.
  3. I'm super crafty. See: OK, so my blog decided to post my evidence of my craftiness at the bottom of this post. *sigh* Stupid blogger. 
  4. I like to bake, but mostly just cookies.  
  5. I have a bad habit of starting a million projects at once and only half doing each of them. Actually, half is too generous. I usually don't even get that far.
  6. I find that the older I get, the more willing I am to speak up about things.
  7. Ludo is one of my favorite bands. Here's a song by them: (They don't have any actual music videos for my favorite songs that they do).

Now, I get to award five deserving bloggers. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...