Friday, November 9, 2012

Sorry I Ignored You All. Will Wedding Pictures Make up for It?

Yeah, getting married makes for lots of having no time whatsoever. I'm still staring at a half painted room. However, things are settling a bit, so I'm working to get back on schedule. Anyhow, here are some photos to appease y'all. 

*My husband doesn't like having his picture on the web, so he keeps the triangle head for these photos. 





You might not be able to tell, but they're in the van, with string
spiderwebbed all through it. 


This is where my sister/Maid of honor caught the bouquet
one handed, in 4 in. heel while holding our friends baby. 

Here my husband had to be stopped from cutting the cake with
his pocket knife. 
The younger two flower girls.
The older two flower girls.
My very confused and nervous ring bearer. But he's so dang cute!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...