Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hangers (Blogfest End)


Awe, this blogfest went too fast :( 

I didn't get around to everyone's blogs, but I did get to read some awesome hookers and am looking forward to seeing y'all's hangers. 

OK, so here are the corresponding hookers to the hangers I posted on Monday
  1. From the untitled work:
    • I'm alive again! That's all that matters.
  2. From The Fall Between Book: 
    • “I just… don’t know.” Alan shrugged his inconsequential shoulders, defeated.
  3. From the Hell Deep series:
    • “Find a better hiding spot.” Jared warned as he walked off.
So what do you guys think?

I'm off to see what others wrote. You can find more info and the bloghop HERE

P.S. Please use comment love to leave links back to your posts. I like to return visits to all my commenters!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...