Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Haven't Gotten A Single Thing Done #IWSG

 


I have been so super lazy lately. People keep telling me it's just my body being exhausted because it's trying to heal, but I still feel lazy.

This last week especially I've been like

This is my first time using this paint program so be nice.


There's a whole pile of stories that should have my attention but don't. Plus I lost my flash drives for like two weeks only to find they'd been in my purse the whole time.

Inanimate objects:1 Me:0

I sort of feel sorry for the characters that got stuck with me as their story teller. I imagine they're in therapy somewhere explaining the disappoints of their lives all due to my lack of commitment.
"I feel so unfulfilled!"
How are you doing with progress?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...