Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Times #PhotoStoryCompetition #prize

Where I was When I was Cheating on You

Insecure and Socially Awkward Seeking: This Seriously Happened 

Shop Talk: J.E.E.M Reborn Nursery has Camryn for sale. Right now on ebay his bid starts at $75! 

A Prize for You!: I'm looking for a blogger spotlight for the month of May. I know, I'm a little late on the draw, but I was in the hospital last week and will milk that for all it's worth. Basically the first person to reply saying they're interested gets it.
  • You get a guest post and bio.
  • You get a permanent spot on my blogger spotlight page. 
  • You must actually have a blog! Wordpress works too.
#PhotoStoryCompetition: I still have the same prompt up since I have 0 entries. You get a nifty badge if you win. Just a bit of incentive. Check the tab above for more details. 

How I Kept Myself Entertained: Cracked.com is amazing! That's the short story. Here are some articles I loved.:


This last Sunday was the season end for Once Upon A Time and holly crap! I love that show so much!

I'm finally getting around to watching season 6 of Supernatural. I have all available seasons on box set and recently discovered season 7 is available on Hulu. I have catching up to do. 

Have you guys stumbled on anything amazing this week?

Feel free to pimp yourself here. I seriously don't mind. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...