Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for Torture #atozchallenge

Trying to circle back around to doing my regular features as AtoZ is wrapping up. We'll see how well that works. Luckly for me, Mondays are Mix & Match so I can write about whatever I want to anyway! Yay for getting around rules!

A quick note that's also totally off subject: Is it wrong of me to refuse to read and/or comment on AtoZ blogs that don't have the current letter posted? I just feel those of us who are keeping up are somehow getting jipped by those who aren't. It's possible I'm just petty. 

So torture, my tantalizing "T" word:

I've always had a bit of an obsession with torture since my ancestors where revolutionaries in the torture market.

I'll be talking about a different kind of torture today though.

Self Torture


Time for a song from Pink!


Why are we so tough on ourselves? I've heard from more than one source that you shouldn't trust your own critic of your work.

Do you agree that you shouldn't trust your own critic of your work?

Do you think you're too hard on yourself?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...