Thursday, April 19, 2012

R is for Retro

 retroswagsmith.tumblr.com 
I'm going retro here with a list of things I miss from my childhood.

I can fall down as many holes as
I want! (pic source giantbomb.com)
  • The cheat in the old Megaman game: For those who don't know what I'm talking about, back in the day you could cheat death by holding down over and "B" on the second controller. 
    • When I was a kid we had an old arcade style  controller that was huge. I used to put it on the floor and use my feet to push the necessary buttons so I could have unlimited lives. It was awesome. 
  • Having it be acceptable for someone else to call you in sick: I hate having to face the boss when I call in sick. I can be hurling as I'm dialing and still debating calling in. 
    • Not that my boss is evil or anything, she's actually really understanding, I just get all nervous. 
What are some things you miss from your childhood?

Get the AtoZ Blog Hop from my sidebar! Ha! You thought I was going to put a link there didn't you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...