Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q is for Qualm

qualm   [kwahm, kwawm]
noun
1. an uneasy feeling or pang of conscience as to conduct; compunction: He has no qualms about lying.
2. a sudden feeling of apprehensive uneasiness; misgiving: a sudden qualm about the success of the venture.
3. a sudden sensation or onset of faintness or illness, especially of nausea.

I have a qualm with AARP. Take on any definition of the word you want to when I'm discussing this.




The AARP keeps spamming me. Hello, I'm 26! Even in the days when people were getting married at age 12 being 26 was not old. It's not like I can convince anyone to give me a senior citizen's discount.

Also, no one needs to give my mother another reason to harp on me about having not made any babies yet. It's because I'm not married mom! But that's another can of worms.


I found this amusing. Don't ask me why. I don't need my
bathroom made up like this though.


What Qualms do you have?

Get the AtoZ Blog Hop HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...