Saturday, April 14, 2012

M is for Manly Ways to Die

Die Hard baby!

Turns out I don't have enough patience to do this article top 10 style, so I'll just name a few manly ways to die.


*Author's note: I think it's disrespectful to put soldiers on this list. It just doesn't jive with me to rate how manly they are when they die in service of our country. Just know that I deeply respect them and what they do. 

To start things off we have...



   

  • This one was submitted by my dear friend/sister Lissa:

Die while trying to break up a fist fight between Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagul, Batman, the most interesting man in the world and the Kraken. All while using your teeth to bend chain mail and saving a damsel in distress hogtied on a railroad track. 

  •  Ninja duel to the death. 

Or ninja guitar duel to the death!












  • Steve Irwin: 
I have to mention Steve Irwin not necessarily for taking a sting ray to the heart, which is amazing all by itself, but for the fact that he yanked the sting ray out of his chest. These bad boys can weigh as much 770 lbs and grow to be over six feet long.

You try lifting this sucker
What do you think are some manly ways to die?

Check out this WEBSITE on manly ways to kill yourself. It's hilarious.
Get the AtoZ Blog Hop HERE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...