Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J is for Jitters

This pic just give me the giggles,
but I got it off of a helpful article. Check the link.
Everyone has their situations that make them nervous as hell, so for the letter J I'm talking about something that gives me the jitters. 

  1. Calling customer service:
I don't know why I get so freaked out having to call costumer service; after all, they are their to service me, the customer. I always feel like a total dolt head though.
Me: "I can't figure out your website."
Rep: "Mmmmruffmm"
Me: "Sorry, what was that?
Rep: "Click mmmruffmm"
Me:  "Click what now?"
Rep: "Do you see the little icon that looks like a monkey?"
Me: "Yes. OK, I'm clicking on it."
Random member of the house: "Emily! Emily! Emily! Emily!" (OK, so maybe they're doing more than just yelling my name, but that's all I really register.)
Me: "I'm on the phone!"
Rep: "Of course you're on the phone. How else did you figure you were talking to me?"
Me: "I wasn't talking to you."
Rep: "Then why did you call?"
Yeah, just can't do it. 

What's something that gives you the jitters?

Get the AtoZ Blog Hop HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...