Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where I was When I was Cheating on You

Of Note Here:

I'm participating in the Doxology Whirlwind Tour this week. Be sure to check in for an interview with author Brian Holers and a review of Doxology with an excerpt from the book.

Take a look at yesterday's post to see a guest post by Brian Holers: Not just for Christians.






Check This Out Like Now!:

New photo up in the #PhotoStoryCompetition. Click on the tab above to see how to participate.

Things of Note on the Internet:

Novel Publicity now has an Author Karma group on Facebook. It's a great source for writers to connect and support each other.

I found a new website to waste time on called Fanpop. I'm not really sure what the point of it is, but I managed to spend several hours on it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...