Sunday, March 4, 2012

And Then I Got Distracted by #YouTube

scenicreflections.com
Regular readers will know by now that I'm easily distracted by things on the internet. 

I was looking up inspirational videos when I ran across Kittens, Inspired by Kittens. I'm a sucker for anything involving cats anyway. Yes, I am aware of my potential to become a crazy cat lady.

Anyhow, I'm also a sucker for viral videos. i.e. Sneezing Baby Panda.



Baby panda is lucky mamma didn't eat him the way she was looking at him. 

The thing I love about viral videos is how random they can be and how that randomness makes them all the more funny. 

Kittens, Inspired by Kittens is totally random. However, anyone with kids or who works with kids can appreciate this little girl.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...