Sunday, February 26, 2012

#RoadtoJubilation: I Tried Doing This Straight I Swear

I tried writing a post about dropping the ball since I failed to get this post up on time. I ended up looking at wedding dresses instead because they pulled up on the google image search for "drop ball".

On the plus side, I found a website that has awesome dresses for really good prices.  9Lover.com



Not that I'm getting married any time soon, but, as a girl, I like looking at pretty things. 

Part of finding jubilation is allowing yourself to indulge in the little things every once in a while. 

So this post is short, very short. But I'd like to know what little things you like to indulge in.

Also, I'd love to see more people on the blog hop!




1 comment:

  1. The good news is Jeff has okayed me saving up $400 to frivolously buy a wedding dress now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...