Thanks to Ashley Nixon for tagging me!
1. Writing or reading, who is your favorite character and why?
I think Bridget Jones has to be one of my favorite characters to read. The ageing, pudgy woman who's bad with men resonates with me.
2. What's your favorite color?
3. Your favorite book-to-movie movie? (lol).
Chronicles of Narnia The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. One of the few book-to-movie translations that gets it right.
4. Favorite book?
|My sister and I climbing the like 600 stairs of the first two stories|
of the Eiffle Tower.... Like maybe three hours after landing.
That look on my face is called jet lag.
Mary Shelly's Frankenstein
5. Do you have a pet? If so what kind and name.
A dog. Her name is Deedee and she's an old lady.
6.Aside from writing, what's another hobby you enjoy?
Found objects sculpting
7. Have you ever visited another country? If so, where did you go?
I've been to Canada, France and Switzerland.
8. Have you ever went sky diving or bungee jumped or something crazy like that?
I've never had the chance to participate in any of the crazy stuff, but it does sound fun :)
9.What's one word you would use to describe yourself?
10. What is something you have to have on you at all times?
11. What's your favorite website? (Maybe writer's resources?)
Technically I think I'd have to say The Bloggess's website. She is my hero as anyone who follows my blog should know by now. Other than that, I use dictionary.com an awful lot.
Now it's my turn to tag some awesome blogs!
1. Cortney Pearson- Writer by Day Mommy Always
2. Sara - Cutest Landing
3. Emily R. King - Get Busy Writing
5. Mckenzie McCann - The Ubiquitous Perspective
6. Danielle B. - Entertaining Interests
8. Lyn Midnight - Lyn Midnight Against the Odds
10. Pam Hawley - Hawleyville
11. Krista - I Take the Pen
Here are my questions for the awesome people I tackled to the ground and rubbed mud in their faces while tagging.
1. What is the strangest talent you have?
2. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you? (If the answer is yes you totally have to give more details)
3. What's your strangest phobia?
4. What's your favorite, non computer related, time waster?
5. What do miss most about being five-years-old?
6. You know that time you called in sick to work, but not because you were sick, because you wanted to do something awesome? What was the awesome thing you did?
7. Do you find inspirational quotes, posters,etc. inspiring or annoying?
8. Are you more likely to watch a video blog or read articles?
9. What's your favorite book?
10. What's your guilty pleasure?
11. Two guys walk into a bar. What happens?