Hey people! I've been Liebstered! This Liebster love comes from Melissa Sugar-Gold over at Have You Heard. This is a way cute blog I've recently discovered and I encourage y'all to check it out.
This is my second Liebster my first time being from Scott Bryan over at Night Children: The Blog.
So here's how it works:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Pick five other people to give the award to and notify them on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Spread the love!
These are my picks:
- Anne-Mhairi Simpson
- Laura Bastian at The Musings of a Hopeful Writer
- Willy B. Cool at Let go of the Past, Live Today and Create Tomorrow
- Rosanne's Spot
- This one I'm leaving open for you guys. Tell me whose blog deserves some love. Give me something new to check out.
NOW FOR THE WEEKLY WRAP UP
Truth is I've been lazy. But there are some things worth mentioning.
The Blue Duck:
Check out the I'm Hearing Voices blog hop starting February 6th. The badge on my sidebar will take you to more information. It's going to be a blast! You still have a couple of days to hop on board.
Also on my sidebar is Emlyn Chand's Books That Made me Love Reading Book Challenge. This one is going on all year and there are lots of great prizes. Check it out!