Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where I was When I was Cheating on You

Wednesday: I can't say exactly what I was doing. I was in some sort of haze knowing that the next day would be my practice observation for my CDA. Anyhow, pretty sure I wasn't online at all. 

Thursday: I helped my friend with moving. So online duties were ignored. Though I did think about you guys.

Friday: I attended Kate Moir's  art show at the Hive Gallery in SLC, Utah. It was amazing and I'm so glad she's my sister-in-law. Plus, I got free cotton candy. Rock on!
This picture of my niece was listed for over $500. Her mother was proud.


Saturday:  I was at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at Liberty Park in SLC, Utah. I walked with TJ's Save the Ta-tas.  It's always an amazing experience to walk with so many people who have been affected by this horrible disease and still stand strong. 
thefrugalgirls.com

After the walk was the traditional victory feast at The Cheesecake Factory. It was yummy. I love food. 

After that I slept... a lot. 





Sunday: When I finally woke up, I decided to fill my day with copious amounts of Reaper on Netflix. This show rocks and I'm sad they canceled it :(


Monday: The computer was confiscated by its owner and since the location of my inferior machine hurts my jacked up back to use, I watched TV instead. This time I was watching Switched at Birth


Not so sure I care about that show. I'm waiting for Daphne to stab Bay or something. Or maybe Bay can set the house on fire and kill her non-biological parents for giving her such a stupid name. In fact, I'd love to see that. Then she could be standing in yard painting the scene of the house burning down as it's burning down. It's amazing they don't hire me to write these things. 

Which Brings Us to Today:

A big congratulations to this round's #PhotoStoryCompetition winner! Click on the tab above to check it out. It's a lot of fun!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...