Monday, October 3, 2011

#UnitedABC

Here I am waving down cars.
Last Saturday (the 24th) we held our first fund raiser for  United A.gainst B.oob C.ancer.
We set up a Pink Lemonade stand at Elton Park in Tooele, UT. 














Sister-in-law Becky and I

We raised $20 that will be donated to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer this Saturday (the 8th). The event will be held at Liberty Park in SLC, UT starting at 8:00 A.M. and is free to walk.

We had a lot of fun and thank everyone who stopped by. Keep an eye out for further United Front events near you. I hope to see you all at the pink lemonade stand next year!

If you are interested in being a part of The United Front Against Boob Cancer, check out the #UnitedABC tab above. 

My mommy with Becky's dog Tiffa. Notice the knitting in my mom's lap. She's rarely seen without it. Along with several other forms of cancer, my mom is also a breast cancer survivor and was eager to join Becky and I at the lemonade stand.


This week I'll be counting down to Making Strides and hope to make several more posts to raise awarness. However, this week is also a major crunch at work, and I may not be able to do my regular schedule. I'll be sure to keep you posted, check in often and thanks for stopping by.


Tiffa playing mascot for United Against Breast Cancer. Apparently we have a breast cancer fairy as our mascot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...