Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Bumper Sticker


I was helping my friend Tony put together a box of crap he was getting rid of before he moves. He threw this little jem (see picture on right) into the box. 

Me: You don't this bumper sticker.
Tony: No one would believe my other car is a tank.
Me: Can I have it.
Tony: Sure.
Me: I want to put it on my dad's car and see how long it takes him to notice. In fact, I want to put it on his car, blog about, and see how long it takes him to notice.

Cut to me explaining my master plan to my sister-in-law Becky.

Becky: That sticker is awesome. I want one. 
Me: I knew I should've grabbed both of them and not just the one. Come help me figure out where to stick it.
Becky: Stick it over the Fourteen Days From Forever sticker. He has no idea where that one came from. 

The best part is the condition of my dad's car. 

I've named it Frankenstein's Monster
The white door used to say, "Save" on it. I kept telling him he needed to add something awesome to it like:
















or








Instead he washed it off. Lamest solution possible.

Anyhow, it's been like three weeks and he has yet to notice. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...