Friday, June 17, 2011

Back again and this time with attitude

After FAR too long of not blogging- as noted by how many tutorials for updates I was slammed with the moment I logged into my account - I am back to work. This time I have a new found determination to actually do all of those things I keep telling myself I need to do.



Now, we all have things that inspire us and help light that much needed fire under out butts. I find that nothing gets me going quite like someone or something royally pissing me off. I remained an A, B student throughout schooling solely to spite my siblings who used to tease that I was stupid. Not to say anything to bad about my siblings, but I'm the youngest and kids are mean. Point being, oddly enough, that fortunately someone has given me enough spite to see me through making a name for myself. Life is funny that way isn't it?

What does this mean for you? Two things: 1. You'll be graced with my delightful rantings on a regular basis (and hopefully you'll actually read them) 2. You are now officially challenged to find that thing that gives you enough inspiration to get what you want out of your work. Whether you are a fellow writer,an artist or a janitor who just really loves clean things, find a way to live an inspired life.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...